Donate to the Walk-In Closet
We accept donations of gently used or new seasonal clothing sized XS through to XL and up in the following items:
- Women’s business and business casual clothing (e.g. suits, skirts, pants, blouses, jackets, dresses etc.)
- Shoes, dress boots
- Accessories: handbags, briefcases, jewelry, belts
- Outerwear such as coats/jackets, scarves and gloves
- New and gently used bras
- Brand new undergarments, hosiery (ie: pantyhose, tights, knee high and trouser socks)
- Unused cosmetics, skin care and personal care products
Donate to My Best Friend’s Closet
We accept donations of gently used or new clothing for all seasons in sized XS through to XL and up in the following items:
- Jeans, pants leggings, skirts, athletic wear
- T-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, cardigans, sweaters, vests, blouses
- Shoes and boots (all seasons)
- Accessories: pack sacks, purses, belts, jewellery, scarves, gloves, hats
- Jackets (all seasons) and winter parkas
- New cosmetics, skin care and personal care products
- Brand new undergarments (underwear, bras, socks)
- New and very gently used lace up running shoes (sizes 5-11)
For hosting a running shoe drive please click here to download the Happy Feet, Happy Heart campaign kit.
For hosting a winter coat drive, please click here to download the Warm Coats, Warm Hearts campaign kit.
Drop Off Locations
You can drop off your donations at:
Making Changes, 6516 1A Street SW on the following days:
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am – 4 pm
- On select Saturdays also from 10am – 4 pm
- Upcoming Saturday donation dates:
- May: 6, 13, 27
- June: 3, 10, 24
No appointment necessary for donation drop off.
An alternate drop off location is Naughty Nelly Artisans and Imports, 1043 40 Avenue NW.Please visit the boutique’s website for store hours.
- Donations may be dropped off in boxes or bags, please avoid hangers as space in the store is limited.
- If you are bringing in more than two large boxes or bags, please call to arrange a drop off day and time: 403-289-1108.
New items are graciously accepted in support of Making Changes and its programs. Tax receipts may be issued for new items once an itemized list of the donated inventory and its monetary value are provided.
For additional information about donations, please contact us at 403- 262-5776.