- Do you want to work in the Information and Technology sector?
- Do you want to build your skill level to become a professional in the sector?
- Are you able to commit to full time training?
- Are you looking for a good job that will help build your career?
If you answered “yes” then this program may be a good fit for you!
Making Changes Women in Technology program includes three main parts:
Employment and Life Skills program (5 weeks) – women are supported to develop the awareness, knowledge and skills in the areas of assertiveness, communication, vocabulary, networking, job search and job maintenance.
Technical training (19 weeks) – Facilitated by the team from YYCNet Labs the CCNA Routing and Switching program, provides networking theory, practical experience, soft-skills development and career exploration leading to A+, CCENT and CCNA certifications.
Work experience (4 weeks) – Making Changes offers all participants a work experience opportunity in the Information and Technology sector.
- Immigrant or Aboriginal women
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Stable living environment
- Clear employment goals
- Interest in the Information and Technology industry
- Ready, willing and able to commit to the entire program
- Ready for employment
- If required arrangements for childcare
Program Dates and Registration
Applications are now open!