- Do you want to work in the Information and Technology sector?
- Do you want to build your skill level to become a professional in the sector?
- Are you able to commit to full time training?
- Are you looking for a good job that will help build your career?
If you answered “yes” then this program may be a good fit for you!
Making Changes Women in Technology program includes three main parts:
Employment and Life Skills program (5 weeks) – women are supported to develop the awareness, knowledge and skills in the areas of assertiveness, communication, vocabulary, networking, job search and job maintenance.
Work experience (4 weeks) – Making Changes offers all participants a work experience opportunity in the Information and Technology sector.
- Immigrant or Aboriginal women
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Stable living environment
- Clear employment goals
- Interest in the Information and Technology industry
- Ready, willing and able to commit to the entire program
- Ready for employment
- We do not provide Childcare. You will need to arrange this before starting the program.
Program Dates and Registration
Next Program will be starting in April 2020.
We will be receiving applications November 2019.